ST64 Classic Twisted Edison Vintage Bulbs offers aesthetics that will update your existing bulbs while maintaining a classic feel by replicate the same light color and bulb shape. While keeping the elegant shape, ST64 Classic Twisted Edison Vintage Bulbs look great hanging by themselves or in light fixtures that show off the bulb itself for it recreates the appearance of multiple light-emitting filaments within the glass envelope. The attractive filament and a distinctive look and warm glow, which really add a special vintage and rustic feel to any property and make a room feel warmer and more welcoming. And perfectly for creating a very pleasant atmosphere in sitting rooms or bedrooms. Now, ST64 Classic Twisted Edison Vintage Bulbs are increasingly common in a variety of different applications and really add a special feel to any property. They're often used bare (with no shade or cover) in order to show off the style and look of the bulbs.
Benefits of Edison Vintage Bulbs:
1. It is designed with a special style. Rustic and modern come together to bring the beauty of light by these Edison bulbs.
2. They are featured in an attractive filament and provide a distinctive look and warm glow, which really add a special vintage and rustic feel to any property and make a room feel warmer and more welcoming.
3. They're often used bare (with no shade or cover) in order to show off the style and look of the bulbs, so you can save a lot of money and energy from choosing other things to match its decorating style.
4. It is fit for building the atmosphere of somewhere just as bar, bistro, and so on.
5. Multiple designs available to choose from based on other items in the room and your preferences.
|Bulb Type||Incandescent Clear Glass|
|Condition||Brand new light bulb and packed with factory box|
||Diameter 64mm x Height 140mm|
|Life Hours||3000 average hours|
|Base Type||Standard E27 Medium Screw Base / Brass Base Finish|
|Bulb Color||Warm White|
All of our light bulbs pass CE, FCC, ROHS certificate and will work anywhere in the world. And
OEM, Custom made both are OK.