SM-20 Monocrystalline Solar Panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun. Each module of SM-20 Monocrystalline Solar Panels is made from a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient than the newer and cheaper polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. Since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon, the efficiency rates of SM-20 Monocrystalline Solar Panels are typically 15-20%, which also means that they require the least amount of space compared to any other types. What’s more, the better performance of it in withstanding high wind-pressure, snow load and extreme temperature and lower degradation under light exposure, all makes it popular with our customers. Also, it lives the longest and will save lot of your time to replace it.
• High conversion efficiency.
• Low power tolerance of 0~+3%.
• Low degradation under light exposure.
• Can withstand high wind-pressure, snow load and extreme temperature.
• Passing IEC61215 2400Pa mechanical load test.
Benefits of Monocrystalline Solar Panel:
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of Monocrystalline Solar Panels are typically 15-20%. Monocrystalline Solar Panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-year warranty on their Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
• Tend to perform better than similarly rated poly panels at low-light conditions.
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)||18.82|
|Maximum Power Current(lmp)||1.08|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||22.58|
|Short Circuit Current(lsc)||1.19|
|Maximum System Voltage(V)||1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)||15|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficients(W/℃)||-0.450%|
|Voc Temperature Coefficients(V/℃)||-0.350%|
|Lsc Temperature Coefficients(A/℃)||+0.040%|
|NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature(℃)||47±2|
|Operating and Storage Temperature(℃)||-40~+85|
|Standard Test Conditions(STC)||1000W/m²，AM1.5; 25+/-2℃|
|Warranty on product materials and processing||10 years|
|Power output warranty||10years:90％,25years:85％|
|Products Certifications||IEC61215、IEC61730、MCS CEC|