SM-200 Monocrystalline Solar Panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun. Each module of SM-200 Monocrystalline Solar Panel is made from a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient than the newer and cheaper polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. Since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon, the efficiency rates of SM-200 Monocrystalline Solar Panels are typically 15-20%, which also means that they require the least amount of space compared to any other types. What’s more, the better performance of it in withstanding high wind-pressure, snow load and extreme temperature and lower degradation under light exposure, all makes it popular with our customers.
• High conversion efficiency.
• Low power tolerance of 0~+3%.
• Low degradation under light exposure.
• Can withstand high wind-pressure, snow load and extreme temperature.
• Passing IEC61215 2400Pa mechanical load test.
Benefits of Monocrystalline Solar Panel:
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of Monocrystalline Solar Panels are typically 15-20%. Monocrystalline Solar Panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-year warranty on their Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
• Tend to perform better than similarly rated poly panels at low-light conditions.
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)||38.71|
|Maximum Power Current(lmp)||5.17|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||45.20|
|Short Circuit Current(lsc)||5.53|
|Maximum System Voltage(V)||1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)||15|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficients(W/℃)||-0.450%|
|Voc Temperature Coefficients(V/℃)||-0.350%|
|Lsc Temperature Coefficients(A/℃)||+0.040%|
|NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature(℃)||47±2|
|Operating and Storage Temperature(℃)||-40~+85|
|Standard Test Conditions(STC)||1000W/m²，AM1.5; 25+/-2℃|
|Warranty on product materials and processing||10 years|
|Power output warranty||10years:90％,25years:85％|
|Products Certifications||IEC61215、IEC61730、MCS CEC|