SM-105 Monocrystalline Solar Panels have becoming more and more popular with our customers as it have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of these solar panels are typically 15-20%, which up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels. Since these SM-105 Monocrystalline Solar Panels yield the highest power outputs, they require the least amount of space compared to any other types. What’s more, SM-105 Monocrystalline Solar Panels live the longest and will save lot of your time to replace it. Also, it tend to perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions. As a conclusion, SM-105 Monocrystalline Solar Panels is the best choice for your.
• High conversion efficiency.
• Low power tolerance of 0~+3%.
• Low degradation under light exposure.
• Can withstand high wind-pressure, snow load and extreme temperature.
• Passing IEC61215 2400Pa mechanical load test.
Benefits of Monocrystalline Solar Panel:
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of Monocrystalline Solar Panels are typically 15-20%. Monocrystalline Solar Panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types.
• Monocrystalline Solar Panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-year warranty on their Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
• Tend to perform better than similarly rated poly panels at low-light conditions.
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)||18.82|
|Maximum Power Current(lmp)||5.60|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||22.58|
|Short Circuit Current(lsc)||6.16|
|Maximum System Voltage(V)||1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating(A)||15|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficients(W/℃)||-0.450%|
|Voc Temperature Coefficients(V/℃)||-0.350%|
|Lsc Temperature Coefficients(A/℃)||+0.040%|
|NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature(℃)||47±2|
|Operating and Storage Temperature(℃)||-40~+85|
|Standard Test Conditions(STC)||1000W/m²，AM1.5; 25+/-2℃|
|Warranty on product materials and processing||10 years|
|Power output warranty||10years:90％,25years:85％|
|Products Certifications||IEC61215、IEC61730、MCS CEC|